Global GoData Gigabyte Subscription: 1 Month
This product is also available for sale directly on the Solis App.
30 days of high speed data service in 130+ countries. The GoData subscription starts with 1GB of data every 30 day period. Data is never throttled. Buy more GB's, as needed, through the Solis App or portal, starting at $9 per GB (€8 per GB). Save when you buy 5GB's or more. Unused data expires at the end of each 30 day period.
Buy now, redeem code whenever you want to activate your service. No contract, cancel subscription anytime.
NOTE: This is a digital e-code, no physical card will be shipped to you. Code will be sent by email. Redeem code on the Solis App or the Account portal at a.skyroam.com.
How To Redeem PrePaid WiFi Codes
To redeem using the Solis WiFi App (recommended):
- Download the Solis WiFi App & Register an account (if you don't have one already).
- Click on the Shop button
- Click “Apply Prepaid Code or Coupon Code”
- Enter the code provided above and click "Claim code" on the button at the bottom.
- Go to a.skyroam.com and register an account (if you don't have one already).
- Click Buy
- Select PrePaid Code
- Enter your unique Redemption Code
NOTE: You may be required to pair your hotspot to your account before redemption.
Tips for Code Redemption:
- For Daypasses Your account will be credited with your Daypasses. Activate each daypass anytime to start your 24-hours of WiFi.
- For New Global Unlimited or GoData per GB Subscriptions Once your redeem this code, your 30 days of Unlimited WiFi will begin and you will be subscribed to the plan ongoing. If you wish to cancel after the 1 month, you must unsubscribe at least 4 business days before the end of your 30 day cycle.
- For Top-Up GBs for GoData or Unlimited Subscriptions Check the date of your next Subscription billing cycle:
- View this date in the "My Plan" section of the Solis App, or the "manage subscription" section of the Web Portal.
- To best utilize your purchase, please redeem any top-up codes at the beginning of a billing cycle. This allows 30 days for GB consumption.
- Like regular GBs, unused data expires at the end of your 30-day cycle and does not roll-over.