Solis 5G Hotspot & Power Bank
Introducing the Solis 5G Hotspot - Redefining Connectivity for the Modern World
In today's hyper-connected world, speed, security, and flexibility are paramount. The Solis 5G Hotspot is here to meet these demands head-on. Whether you're working from a cozy local café or streaming content from the iconic Eiffel Tower, you can now enjoy lightning-fast, secure 5G and 4G LTE speeds across 135+ countries worldwide. But that's not all; with every Solis hotspot, we're thrilled to include our groundbreaking Lifetime Data* plan. This revolutionary offering gives you seamless internet access with a minimum of 1GB of global data every month.
We've reimagined mobile data access with our virtual, multi-carrier network, eliminating the need for SIM cards and binding contracts. Solis 5G automatically connects to the strongest available signal, ensuring uninterrupted internet access wherever and whenever you need it. And if you ever notice a dip in coverage or data speed, our hotspots feature SignalScan™, allowing you to effortlessly switch to the most robust carrier signal at your convenience.
The Solis 5G Hotspot is built to withstand the rigors of travel, boasting an IP54 ruggedized design that shields it from drops, dust, and water. It's your trusty companion, ready for any adventure. The user-friendly 2.4” LCD touch screen provides convenient access to monitor data usage, signal strength, Wi-Fi credentials, and device and network settings. Plus, if your devices are running low on battery, the Solis 5G doubles as a power bank, ensuring all your gadgets stay charged on the go.
With Dual-band Wi-Fi 6, the Solis 5G connects up to 16 devices simultaneously, making bandwidth sharing a breeze. And you won't have to worry about constant recharging; the Solis boasts an impressive battery life of up to 24 hours. Need assistance? We offer 24/7 Customer Support, no matter which carrier you're connected to.
Getting started is super simple with our included Lifetime Data. Use your Lifetime Data before considering additional data purchases, allowing you to comfortably handle emails, web browsing, and low-bandwidth activities at no extra cost. If you do find yourself in need of more data, your hotspot seamlessly transitions to any purchased plan, ensuring you're never left without connectivity when you need it most. We offer a range of data plans to suit all users—global or local, subscription or pay-as-you-go, 1GB or Unlimited data. Best of all, no contracts, and you can cancel anytime. You can also use data plans from other providers by simply inserting your own SIM card into the Solis 5G.
Experience a new era of connectivity with the Solis 5G Hotspot. Stay connected, stay secure, and stay flexible, no matter where life takes you.
What’s in the box:
Solis 5G Hotspot, Charging Cable, and Quick Start Guide
Includes 1-year warranty.
*Lifetime Data plan is valid for the life of the Solis Hotspot. The Lifetime Data plan is consumed first before any other data plan that may be available in the user's account.
Dimensions: 138 x 83 x 17.1 mm
- Net Weight: 245 g
- Touch Display: 2.4", 240 x 320 pixels, 166 DPI
- WiFi: WiFi 6 (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax) with 2x2 MIMO, dual bands (2.4 GHz & 5 GHz)
- WiFi Connections: Up to 16 devices simultaneously
- SIM: Nano SIM & vSIM
- Cellular Networks: 5G NR, FDD-LTE, TDD-LTE
- 5G NR Bands: n1, n2, n3, n5, n7, n8, n38, n41, n66, n71, n77, n78
- LTE Bands: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14, 17, 25, 26, 29, 30, 38, 41, 42, 48, 66, 71
- Battery: Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery, 6500 mAH, 24+ hours in normal usage
- Battery Life:
- 5G NR Standby time: up to 550 hours (Hotspot off)
- 4G LTE Standby time: up to 700 hours (Hotspot off)
- 4G LTE/5G NR Standby time: up to 48 hrs (Hotspot always on and not enter power saving mode)
- Video playback at 1080P with 1 connected device: up to 20 hours
- Normal daily usage: 24+ hours
- Charging Port: USB 3.0 Type C
- Input Power: 5V/2A or 5V/3A
- Sensors: SAR Sensor
- Ruggedized Capability: IP54 Water and Dust Resistant, drop 120cm
- Processor: MediatekDimensity900 2x Arm Cortex-A78 up to 2.4G
- Memory: 3 GB
- Storage: 8 GB
- Certifications: FCC, California Prop 65, CEC, DoE
- Working Temperature: 0 °C to 45 °C (32 °F to 115 °F)
- Storage Temperature: -10 °C to 60 °C (14 °F to 140 °F)
We highly recommend using the provided charging cord and incorporated batteries to maximize performance.